Trinkles and colours

My beautiful beautiful jewellery,

When I read the prompt for today, it got me thinking. To begin with, I couldn't think of any inanimate object that I would actually want to write to. Anything that would remind me of me or I would be specifically grateful for it's existence.
There ARE a lot of things that I am dependent on, yes, but if they were to be taken away from me suddenly, my world wouldn't completely shatter.
And that is EXACTLY when it struck me. How, just HOW could I have forgotten???



My whole existence DOES revolve around this object. These treasures that stole my affections for the first time when I was a college going girl. I  discovered you beauties on a khokha in Kamla Nagar. I still remember the excitement that ran through me when I heard the bhaiya say, "10Rs ka ek earrings hai".




It was then, at that very minute, that I fell head over heels. Slowly,I brought you into my home and built a life and loot around you. All of you soooo dangly, gliterry and shiny. You belonged to me and I was forever yours.
Like the arms of a beloved, you embraced my neck in all of your colourful splendour. You hung from my ears forever whispering teeny tiny trinkly secrets. Intertwined in my fingers, you never let go of my hand!
My pretty Bangles, you brought music to my wrists and made a musician out of me.
You, each one of you, have given me confidence, you've given me love! And you've brought Soo much colour to my life!

There's never a dull moment! There's just so much cheese in my letter to you that we could topple it all over a base and enjoy a pizza together but it is Valentine's month after all and we can't be thinking about a healthy diet ALL the time. So itna to banta hai.

You are me and I am you.

Yours always always
Sumira


I'm thrilled to be participating in a five day 'LOL-a-thon' organised by 'The Momsteins'. Join us to read some wonderful letters written by 26 cool bloggers. Stay around to read some amazing letters coming up.
Today's prompt is Letters to parents/in-laws/kids.



 I would like to thank Surabhi for introducing me. You can read her post here http://www.pearlncaramel.winkl.co
I would also like to introduce my fellow blogger  Neha you can read her wonderful post on the prompt here https://bloggifiedmom.wordpress.com/

Comments

  1. How cute! Is that ur loot in that first pic? 😳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is and that isn't the whole of it here

      Delete
  2. Very cute you and your collection are!!!! They do add so much happiness to your face ☺.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful memory you have shared. That was a sweet letter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts